01 March 2016 · by Huntress Huntress has Released its Employment Law Guide 2016
After receiving so many requests from hiring managers for last year’s guide, we have decided to make our employment law guide an annual event. Just as we did last year, we have collated all the employment law changes coming into effect in 2016 and beyond to keep you informed on areas which may affect you as an employer. Request your free copy now.
2016’s topics include:
- Finance Bill 2016
- The National Living Wage / The National Minimum Wage
- Compulsory Gender Pay Reporting
- Immigration Act & Immigration Bill
- Salary Requirements for Tier 2 Workers
- Modern Slavery Act
- Exclusivity Terms in Zero Hour Contracts (Redress) Regulations 2015
- State Pension Overhaul
- Childcare Bill
All of our offices regularly partner with local law firms to offer our clients complimentary seminars with further information on employment law and employer issues. See if there is one coming up near you by clicking here.