18 June 2019 · by Huntress Events: How big is your budget?
SAVE THE DATE!
The Finance Division of our Huntress Crawley office is proud to partner with local leading Accountancy and Business Advisory firm Richard Place Dobson to deliver our latest seminar titled 'how big is your budget?'.
This event will talk about ways to make your budget stretch further. Our event partner, Richard Place Dobson Chartered Accountants, have been advising SME businesses on how to save tax for over 100 years and specialise in helping businesses to plan accordingly.
So, what will this event cover?
The main topics of discussion lead by Matthew Tyson FCA, CTA & Managing Director of Richard Place Dobson will be:
- Maximising every penny to ensure you are getting the most out of your spending
- Making the most of two high-value business tax allowances
- Looking ahead to 2020 and the changes to those you treat as ‘self-employed’
- What tax efficient benefits can you offer your employees
- Remuneration planning and company structures
DATE: Thursday 11th July 2019
LOCATION: Crowne Plaza, Langley Dr, Crawley RH11 7SX
08:00-08:30 Event registration and coffee
08:30-09:45 Seminar starts
Spaces for this event are limited. To reserve your seat please contact either Jenny-Marie Railton or Gabby Slater on 012983 584400 – or you can email them at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.