Taxi for Uber? Defining Employment Status and Employment Rights
Huntress is pleased to invite you to our complimentary Employment Law Seminar on Thursday 18th May 2017.
Recruitment specialist Huntress has partnered with Backhouse Solicitors to host this seminar. Backhouse Solicitors are a multi-specialist law firm based in Chelmsford. Their highly experienced employment law division offer legal advice to individuals and companies across Essex, London and the South East.
Find out more by visiting www.backhouse-solicitors.co.uk.
Topics covered include:
- Evolution of Gig Economy companies
- Employment Status: employed vs self-employed vs worker vs other?
- Employment rights and who gets what?
- Recent court rulings: Uber, CitySprint, Pimlico Plumbers
- What happens now? The Taylor Review and recent budget announcements
Location: Chelmsford City FC, Melbourne Community Stadium, Salerno Way, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 2EH
Date: Thursday 18th May 2017
Time: 8.30am for registration and breakfast, 9.00am - 11.00am presentation and Q&A
To book your FREE place contact Helen.Cooper@huntress.co.uk or call 01245 206 240.Return