Employment Law Hot Topics
Huntress is pleased to invite you to our complimentary Seminar on Thursday 23rd March.
Recruitment specialist Huntress has partnered with Burges Salmon LLP to host this seminar. Burges Salmon is the independent UK law firm which delivers the best mix of advice, service and value. Everything it does is driven by the needs of its clients. By focussing on the markets and areas of expertise where it has extensive knowledge and experience, the firm achieves the best outcomes for its clients who range from large organisations, entrepreneurial businesses and public sector bodies to private individuals and families. Find out more at www.burges-salmon.com.
Employment status, gender pay reporting, not to mention Brexit – 2016 was not short of employment issues. With more to come in 2017, book a place at our Hot Topics session to make sure you’re on top of the changes.
Topics covered include:
- Employment status - the Uber decision, its wider implications and next steps
- The Gender Pay Gap Information Regulations - what's required and how to prepare
- Our pock of the top cases from 2016 including key decisions on
- Holiday pay and working time
- Redundancy and TUPE
- Disciplinaries and dismissals
- On the horizon - a look ahead as to what to expect in 2017
Date: Thursday 23rd March 2017
Time: 8:30am arrival with refreshments, 9:00-11:00am presentation & Q&A
Location: 6 New St Square, London EC4A 3BF
Please note places are limited so book your place on this FREE seminar as soon as possible to avoid disappointment via the details below.
Contact Margaret Caswell via email@example.com or call 020 7759 9000Return